Sprint Return and Exchange Policy
Exchange Your Phone Or Tablet For A New One
So you just purchased a brand new Sprint product and it's not quite what you expected. Too big. Too small. Not quite the right color red. No sweat. You've got options. As long as you're within our 30-Day Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee period (14 days for purchases before 4/5/19), you can exchange your device for a different one.
- Just bring your original device back to the original place of purchase or call us and we'll help you find a product that better meets your needs.
- A restocking fee of $45 for applicable devices may apply
- If the product is returned in its original unopened packaging or has not been activated, no restocking fee will be applied
- You may exchange an item only once during the initial 30-day period
- An exchange does not extend the 30-day period
Sprint customers purchasing a device under a monthly installment agreement or Sprint Lease℠ customers who wish to exchange to a different device must return the original device and may be required to execute a different installment billing agreement or lease agreement, which may result in an increase in any required deposit or down-payment amount. All device purchasing or financing options may not be available when exchanging for a different device.
Exchanges cannot be processed through the mail; you must go back to the original place of purchase. Customers who purchased via sprint.com or by phone must go into a Sprint-owned retail store to exchange devices. If you’re unable to visit a Store call Sprint for more information. To find a store near you, visit sprint.com/storelocator.