Sprint Return and Exchange Policy
Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee
The return policies and information below apply to Sprint postpaid customers. For return policies and information for Sprint Forward customers, click here.
We are so confident you will love Sprint, with our Satisfaction Guarantee, you can try us for a full 14 days.
For new lines activating on or after 1/6/17, we'll let you try out Sprint for 14 days, and if you aren't 100 percent satisfied, we'll refund your device purchase and cost of service! Simply return your device in good, working condition to your original place of purchase and contact us to deactivate service within 14 days of activation, and Sprint will:
- Refund the device purchase price and any down payment, as well as any installment billing or lease payments made to date
- Refund your service charges (including any monthly recurring charges, Activation Fee, and all associated taxes and fees) and
- Waive any Early Termination Fees, any remaining installment billing balance, or any remaining unpaid lease payments
Customers are responsible for any out-of-plan usage, such as but not limited to downloads, overage, international charges, and any related taxes and surcharges.
To take advantage of our extended 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee, visit a Sprint store, shop at sprint.com or call 1-800-SPRINT1 today!
Customers upgrading or exchanging a device or purchasing accessories are still covered under our 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee policy.
Good working condition
- Device must power on and remain on
- No damage to screen or device
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock)
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out of box appearance