Get your phone ready to return
Please contact a care representative today at 855-279-3712 to order a return kit. The kit is all you need to quickly and easily return your leased device to Sprint.
- Please use the instructions below to backup, erase and unlock your phone before returning it.
- You must return your device in good working condition.
- You will be charged a fee if you don’t erase the content and settings on your iPhone before returning it.
- You have 30 days to return your phone or you will be charged additional fees.
- Watch this video for some helpful tips.
Sprint owns the phone you're leasing
That means you are responsible for paying the remaining lease payments in addition to the Purchase Option price that's listed on your lease. If you return your device in good, working condition after 30 days, your eligible charges will be adjusted on your account.
1. iCloud Backup
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Tap your name (or just tap iCloud) > iCloud > iCloud Backup (or just Backup) > Back Up Now (must be connected to wi-fi)
2. Erase all content and settings
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. You should be asked to enter your iCloud password.
Erasing the content and settings will turn off Find My iPhone which unlocks your device. You will receive an email confirmation that Find My iPhone has been disabled for this device.
IMPORTANT: You must erase all data before you return your leased iPhone and upgrade to a new iPhone. You will be charged a fee if this is not completed.
Good working condition
- No damage to screen or device.
- Device must power on and remain on.
- Free of cracks, chips or deep gouges
- No missing or broken parts (battery/camera/etc.)
- No bent frame
- Activation locks must be disabled (Find My iPhone and Android lock).
- Free from engravings or items fastened that alter the original out of box appearance.