Update your PRL for optimal network experience.
We're adjusting towers across the country and this requires a PRL (Preferred Roaming List) update on your device(s). Making these changes now will enable you to have the best network experience as these changes are made. Below are the steps for updating the PRL on an Apple iOS or Android device.
Apple iOS iPhone*
Follow the steps below to update the PRL on your Apple iOS iPhone.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- On the keypad, dial ##873283# (##UPDATE#) and tap the Call button.
- Tap OK. The handset will search for updates and install them. Follow device instructions.
Apple iOS iPad*
Follow the steps below to update the PRL on your Apple iOS iPad.
- From the home screen, tap Settings.
- With General selected on the left, scroll to and tap Reset on the right.
- Tap Subscriber Services.
- If prompted, enter the device Passcode.
- Tap Reprovision Account.
Android Smartphone and/or Tablet*
Follow general steps below to update the PRL on your Android device (Non-Apple iOS).
- From the home screen, find the Settings Gear icon.
- Click on System Settings or System Updates.
- Click on Update PRL. Follow any device instructions.
- We recommended that you turn your device off and back on (power cycle) once a week.
- Instructions for PRL updates may vary based on your specific device model.
- If you need assistance, contact Care by clicking CHAT or call us at (888) 211-4727. Business customers: Contact your assigned representative or, if you do not have an assigned representative, call Business Care at (800) 927-2199.