JP Morgan Supply Chain Finance
Sprint has partnered with JP Morgan to offer our suppliers with supply chain financing. Supply chain financing accelerates payment and increases cash flow. The program provides early discount on supplier receivable at low rates.
Benefits of supply chain financing:
- Provides low cost of financing
- Converts Accounts Receivable (A/R) into cash / working capital
- Mitigates payment risk
- Creates more predictive cash flow
- Reduces Sales Days Outstanding (DSO)
- Auto or manual discount options when choosing all or few invoices
- Streamlined internet reporting
How to enroll in the supply chain financing program:
- Suppliers complete legal (Receivables Purchase Agreement) documents and setup forms
- The supply chain finance system is setup in two business days
How is the discount calculated?
- The early pay supply chain financing program’s pricing formula: Discount interest = invoice amount x (LIBOR + spread) x number of days / 360.