California Consumer Privacy Act
We wanted you to know that starting January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gave California consumers certain rights regarding the collection and sharing of their personal information.
The CCPA gives consumers the right to:
- Receive notice when personal information is collected.
- Request access to their personal information.
- Request that their personal information be deleted.
- Request that their data not be sold.
- Not be discriminated against if they choose to exercise their privacy rights.
To make a CCPA request, please click on the appropriate link below. (OOP)