Set up your Sprint voicemail
Note: Normal airtime charges apply for the time you use to set up your voicemail. You need to complete all steps during a single call, or the setup information is not saved and will need to be repeated the next time you access voicemail.
To set up your voicemail:
- Press and hold the Envelope key on your phone until the display reads Connecting... (your Sprint phone number), or from standby mode or the Phone application on some Sprint phones, press and hold 1.
- Create your 4 to 10 digit passcode.
Note: If you forget your passcode, view how to Reset your voicemail passcode.
- Record your name announcement. You have 10 seconds to record your name.
- Record a personal greeting or select the standard greeting. You have 30 seconds to record a personal greeting.
- Turn One-Touch Access On or Off. One-Touch Access allows you to access your voicemail without using your passcode, when you call your voicemail from your phone, anywhere on the Nationwide Sprint® Network.
Last updated Tue Oct 06 2020