Note: Read why this site appears to be in plain text.
Sprint Global Sites:
Sprint Global Navigation:
Successes & Awards
- Black Enterprise Magazine has named Sprint as a 2014 Best Company for Diversity. The publication's survey takes a look at corporations that have demonstrated best practices through their diverse representation within their employee base, senior management ranks, corporate boards and supplier pools.
- CivilianJobs.com named Sprint a winner for the CivilianJobs.com 2014 Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military for the 6th year in a row.
- Diversity MBA Magazine named Sprint to the 50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse & Women Managers To Work ranking at #29. Diversity MBA Magazine expanded its research evaluations in 2013 to include companies that implement intentional strategies based on accountability, succession planning, representation, workplace inclusion, recruitment and board diversity; that allows and encourage managers and women of diverse backgrounds to advance and develop into leadership roles. This recognition showcases Sprint's long-standing commitment to diversity as a corporate leader providing a great work environment with opportunities for leadership development for women and people of color.
- Hispanic Business Magazine named Sprint to the Top 50 Best Companies for Diversity Practices. Sprint ranked #36.
- Hispanic Network Magazine - named Sprint as a Top LGBT-Friendly Employer in September 2014.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) awarded Sprint a 100% rating on the 2015 Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index (CEI). In addition, Sprint has received a perfect 100% score for ten straight years. The HRC CEI report provides an in-depth analysis and rating of large U.S. employers and their policies and practices pertinent to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumers and investors. The HRC CEI is also a benchmarking tool for US businesses in the evolving field of LGBT equality in the workplace. The CEI report contains a breakdown of each business's rating in the appendices. Ratings for businesses with consumer products appear in HRC's annual "Buying Guide for Equality."
- LATINA Style 50 named Sprint #50. LATINA Style 50 reports on the top 50 corporations for Latinas to work for in the United States is the most respected evaluation on corporate America's employment policies and practices as they pertain to Hispanic women, and the most utilized source of information for Latinas looking for a job.
- LATINA Style 50 named Sprint's Enlace ERG to the Honorable Mention list for 2014 as one of the Top Employee Resource Groups of the Year.
- Military Friendly Employer - Sprint earned the 2015 Military Friendly Employer designation.
- Minority Business News team - On September 4, 2014, recognized Sprint among the 2014 Corporate 101: America's Most Admired Corporations for Supplier Diversity as a result of Sprint's demonstrated commitment to growing and developing minority-owned enterprises to positively impact the manner in which our world does business.
- The Greenlining Institute on behalf of the CPUC (California Public Utilities Commission) March 2014 recognized Sprint for its supplier diversity efforts in the state of California and ranked Sprint as the number one Utility meeting/exceeding goals, pursuant to General Order 156 Ruling. The Order requires Utilities, doing business in the state, procure with support of their major suppliers, 21.5% products from - Minority (15%), Women (5%) and Service-Disabled Veteran (1.5%) owned businesses. Sprint's results were: 41.9%.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Sprint was recognized as a $500+ Million Dollar Club Level Member at the September 2014 USHCC conference.
- United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - Sprint's Enlace ERG has been selected as a top 5 finalist for the 2014 USHCC ERG Corporate Challenge that will take place on September 21, 2014.
- Upward Synergy - Sprint ranked seventh on the list of top companies, which also included Fannie Mae, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota Motor Sales USA and General Motors Co.