Note: Read why this site appears to be in plain text.
Sprint Global Sites:
Sprint Global Navigation:
Samsung Restore™ is Sprint’s third eco-friendly device and is modeled after one of Sprint’s most successful phones, Samsung Rant. The Restore is the second device to qualify for the Sprint eco-logo.
Like Samsung Reclaim, Samsung Restore is technologically advanced messaging device featuring a slide-out QWERTY keyboard; a 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder; MP3 player with MicroSD slot; Stereo Bluetooth technology; GPS navigation; and more. Samsung Restore became available for Sprint in the summer of 2010, both online and in Sprint stores, and then for Virgin Mobile USA in April 2011. Samsung Restore is the first prepaid device for Sprint through Virgin Mobile USA.
Samsung Restore’s environmental attributes include:
- Reduction of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant
- Low levels of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), phthalates, beryllium, and brominated flame retardants (BFRs) (restricted to the chipset)
- Casing contains 27% post-consumer recycled plastics
- ENERGY STAR Version 2.0 certified energy efficient charger (level V) with standby power loss <30mW
- 84% recyclable, based on weight
- Sustainable packaging – 100% recyclable materials, 70% post-consumer materials (PCM) in the brown craft paper cardboard box, all printing done with soy inks, online user guide with abbreviated guide in box
- Postage-paid envelop to recycle customer’s old device
- Green One Click Tile for direct customer access to green content and applications
- GPS navigation option to help customers reduce their greenhouse gas emissions