Sprint Project Connect ("Program")
is a wireless collection program that is available to everyone on www.sprint.com and related websites or through collection bags. Through the Program, you can give any wireless device to Sprint for Sprint to reuse or recycle with no credit or monetary benefit to you in return and Sprint will use the net proceeds from the Program to fund and promote resources to help keep kids safer online. By participating in the Program, you agree that you are bound by these Sprint Project Connect Program Terms and Conditions as well as any other written services and transaction materials that Sprint may provide you with or refer you to and any confirmation materials that Sprint may provide or refer you to. You also agree that your participation is governed by Sprint's General Terms and Conditions of Service ("Ts&Cs"), which are available at www.sprint.com/termsandconditions,
and that these terms and conditions are incorporated into the Ts&Cs. This Program is included in the definition of Services in the Ts&Cs. For purposes of interpreting these terms and conditions and the Ts&Cs with respect to this Program, "Sprint" includes Sprint's agents, vendors, and suppliers that provide any of the underlying products and services that comprise the Program. Sprint reserves the right to modify the Program, these terms and conditions, and the Ts&Cs at any time without notice in its sole discretion. If you do not agree with the modifications, your sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Program.
1. Data / Personal Information Removal. Sprint typically attempts to erase data, which may include contacts lists, call history, email, SMS files, calendars, photos, videos, ringtones, and web browsing history, from devices collected through its wireless recycling programs. However, Sprint cannot ensure that any personal data will be removed. Sprint encourages you to remove all data from devices before you provide it to Sprint. Sprint is not responsible for any data that may be on devices. Consult the user guide or the manufacturer for more information about how to delete data from devices.
2. Deactivation of Service on Devices. You must deactivate all services to your devices. Sprint is not responsible for previous or subsequent wireless charges accrued to your device prior to or following your participation in the Program. If you incur any charges, it is your responsibility to pay these charges.
3. Sprint Cannot Return Devices. Sprint will not be able to return any device that you submit to the Program for any reason, even if you request that Sprint return the device within the timeframes contained in the Sprint return policies, which are available at www.sprint.com/returns.
4. Device Title. By participating in this Program, you represent that you have title, ownership, and interest in the devices you submit, and you transfer the title, ownership, and interest in the devices to Sprint. You agree that Sprint will not have any liability for the devices submitted to this Program.
5. Release. By participating in this Program, you agree to release Sprint Communications Company, L.P., the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, the NEA Health Information Network, and other 4NetSafety partners (and each of their officers, members, directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives) from any and all claims, loss, or liability related to the devices that you gave Sprint.
By clicking the "accept" button, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and the Ts&Cs, understand these terms and conditions and the Ts&Cs, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Ts&Cs.