You and up to 10 friends, family and others can get unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data each while on the Sprint network. Separate bills as low as $25/mo. per line after group savings. No annual service contracts. No early termination fees. Other charges and restrictions apply.
When you pre-register to receive updates about The Next Big Thing, you’re also entered to win a $100 Visa gift card or the grand prize – Samsung’s new device. No purchase necessary. See below for Official Rules.
SPRINT SAMSUNG CAMPAIGN WEEKLY DEVICE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The SPRINT SAMSUNG CAMPAIGN WEEKLY DEVICE Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the start of the relevant Entry Period. Employees of Sprint Communications Company L.P., or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sprint Communications Company L.P. (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIODS: The promotion consists of three individual and independent Sweepstakes. The First Sweepstakes begins on February 24, 2014 12:00 AM ET and ends on March 5, 2014 12:00 AM ET (“First Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Second Sweepstakes begins on March 6, 2014 12:00 AM ET and ends on March 14, 2014 12:00 AM ET (“Second Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Third Sweepstakes begins on March 15, 2014 12:00 AM ET and ends on March 24, 2014 12:00 AM ET (“Third Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Entries are valid only for the respective sweepstakes Entry Period during which the Entry was submitted. Non-winning Entries from any drawing will not be eligible for subsequent drawings.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter visit www.sprint.com/galaxys5, complete the online entry from and submit. Once you submit the entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods will be void. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and e-mail address per Entry Period.
6. DRAWING: After each individual Entry Period, the Sponsor will select the potential winners for each Prize in a random drawing of all entries received for that respective Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within five (5) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same Twitter account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the contestant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry)) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received.
8. PRIZES: Each Sweepstakes (as defined by the Sweepstakes Entry Periods in section 4) will award six individual prizes that will be awarded to six individual potential winners. Three new Samsung Sprint Handsets specific model to be chosen by the Sponsor (“Device”), subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Sprint service agreement. Device must be activated on the Sprint network. Prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND by Sprint, express or implied, without limitation. Wireless service is NOT INCLUDED with the Prize, and any and all fees and costs associated with the activation and use of wireless service on the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs or additional charges resulting from the use of the prize. Three $100 prepaid Visa Cards. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of one Samsung Sprint Handsets is $649.00.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rule per the instructions included in the Sweepstakes tweet and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Twitter, (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (d) acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Twitter, the Sponsor, their parent(s), officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Kansas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to [Insert address and point-of-contact name or “ATTN: Sprint Samsung Campaign Weekly Device Sweepstakes”. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. VT residents omit postage.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2014 Sprint Corp. All rights reserved.
**Monthly charges exclude taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 16.4% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & .40 Reg. /line/mo. & fees by area (approx. 5-20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See sprint.com/taxesandfees.
Activ. Fee: $36/line. Credit approval req. Early Termination Fee (sprint.com/etf): After 14 days, up to $350/line. Unlimited Guarantee: Available while line of service is activated on Unlimited, My Way Plan and My All-in Plan. Applies to unlimited features only . Price and phone selection subject to change. Account must remain in good standing and non-payment may void guarantee. Non-transferrable. Framily Plan: Offer ends 3/13/2014. Includes Unlimited Nationwide Long Distance voice calling and texting, 1GB/mo./line on-network data allowance. Add'l data: 1.5 ¢ /MB. No add'l plan discounts apply. 3rd party content/downloads are add'l charge. Int'l svcs are not included. Pricing may vary for existing customers. Max of 10 phone lines per group. Excludes existing accounts and discounted phones w/term agmt. Group members must agree to share their names, last 4 of phone numbers, Framily ID, group status, and that they are subscribed to Framily plan with group or be removed from group and asked to select another rate plan. Sharing Framily ID allows users to join group. Separate bills are per account. Discounts: Awarded $5-$30/mo./line off $55 base rate plan depending on number of members in the group (timing may vary based on different invoice cycles for group members). Discounts not prorated. Groups cannot merge. Usage Limitations: Other plans may receive prioritized bandwidth availability. Streaming video speeds may be limited to 1 Mbps. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100 MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply. Unlimited, My Way or My All-in Plan: Includes unlimited talk and text while on the Sprint network. Amount of data depends on option selected. Excludes int'l. Discounts: No discounts apply to Sprint Unlimited Talk & Text, My All-in Plan or Mobile Hotspot (excludes unlimited, My Way Data). Premium content/downloads are add'l charge. Text to 3rd parties to participate in promotions or other may result in add'l charges. Int'l svcs are not included. Includes select e-mail. Usage Limitations: Other plans may receive prioritized bandwidth availability. Streaming video speeds may be limited to 1 Mbps. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100 MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply. See sprint.com/termsandconditions. Mobile Hotspot Included with My-All-in Plan. Includes 1GB or 5GB/mo. on-network data allowance based on plan. Add'l data: 1.5 cents /MB. Monthly off-network data allowance is combination of phone and hotspot usage. When mobile hotspot is 'on,' all data usage (phone and hotspot) counts against the mobile hotspot data allowance. Turn off mobile hotspot when not connected to other devices. Phone Offers: Offer ends 3/13/2014. Taxes and svc charges excluded. No cash back. While supplies last. Port-in Instant Credit: Offer ends 3/13/2014. Up to $100 instant credit applied towards purchase of qualifying Sprint phone or smartphone (Apple iPhone 5c 16GB, LG G2 and Samsung Galaxy S III). May require port-in from an active number (wireless or landline) and activation at time of purchase. Excludes 100+Corporate-liable, tablets, upgrades, replacements, Sprint As You Go devices and ports made between Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e., Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance), and plans $10 or less. Select devices may be made available via direct ship, for those devices up to $100 credit will be applied within 3 invoices. Mail-in Rebate applies to the following devices: BlackBerry Q10 (consumers) $199.99 (two-year price) -$50 (mail-in rebate) = $149.99 (final price) (Mail-in rebate does not apply to CL business customers); Kyocera Torque $149.99 (two-year price) -$50 (mail-in rebate) = $99.99 (final price). Requires purchase by 3/13/2014. Activate by 3/27/2014. Line must be active 30 consecutive days. Allow 8 wks for rebate. Reward Card: The prepaid Card may be used at U.S. merchants that accept American Express® Cards. Subject to applicable law, this card is not redeemable for cash, and a $3.00 Monthly Service Fee will be assessed against the balance starting 7 months after issuance. Funds do not expire. The Card cannot be used at ATM's. Add'l limitations apply, including restrictions on use at cruise lines and for recurring billing. Read Cardholder Agreement for complete terms and conditions at americanexpress.com/sprint. The Card is provided pursuant to a promotional program. Issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation. Other Terms: Coverage not available everywhere. Nationwide Sprint Network reaches over 278 million people. Sprint 3G network (including roaming) reaches over 315 million people. Sprint 4G LTE network reaches over 300 markets, on select devices. See sprint.com/coverage for info. Sprint Spark (enhanced LTE) is available in limited markets, on devices with enabled tri-band LTE capability. Unless noted, Sprint Spark and Sprint 4G LTE devices do not operate on the Sprint 4G (WiMAX) network. Offers and service plan features are not available in all markets/retail locations or for all phones/networks. Pricing, offer terms, fees and features may vary for existing customers. Other restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details. ©2014 Sprint. All rights reserved. Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.