Cyberbullying Warning Signs
Indicators that your child may be a victim.
Your child may be a victim of cyberbullying if he or she:
- Avoids the computer, cell phone and other technological devices or appears stressed when receiving an email, instant message or text;
- Withdraws from family and friends or acts reluctant to attend school and social events;
- Avoids conversations about computer use;
- Exhibits signs of low self-esteem, including depression or fear;
- Has declining grades; or
- Has poor eating or sleeping habits.
For more information and resources, such as tips and discussion starters, go to www.netsmartz.org/Cyberbullying.